Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow day...

We've got snow. A lot of it.

I don't mind really. In fact, I'll take snowstorms over any other type of "natural disaster".

I just hate driving through it.

Which I have to do, since I'm opening today.

I have to dig my way out of the driveway (the end by the road being the worst - thank you plow), but the worst is dealing with other drivers.

I believe every driver in places prone to snow must learn to ski (or snowboard) prior to getting their licence.

I'll even include sledding.

Just so they get the sensation of sliding, learn to compensate for it, and develop skills necessary to deal with it.

Know when to slow down, when to speed up, when to stop - and most importantly - when not to stop.

That is, if they actually need to be on the road.

Which...unfortunately...I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment