Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So...Peyton Manning...(Part 2)...

Mile High expectations

I understand why the guy is leaving Indy, and wants the best deal he can get, but after many reports of his intention to "move to warmer climates" he's decided to go to Denver?

Denver? Really?

I wasn't aware that Mile High Stadium was subject to 80 degree weather year round...

So instead of being "Peyton Manning, one of the best QB's of all time", he's planning on being the next John Elway?

And poor Tim Tebow.

Like him or hate him, he wasn't a bad QB for the Broncos. He's just getting started.

But now he'll be playing somewhere else. Maybe even New England, which I'm okay with.

So what does this mean for me? I've always seen the guy as the antithesis to Brady, and my hatred for the Colts has been on principle, but Peyton the man is (unfortunately) rather likeable. His commercials are funny, and he promotes the NFL, so he can't be all bad...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment