Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...Nathan Fillion

I admit - I'm a huge fan of Nathan Fillion. My wife calls it a "bromance". 

Just because I watch Castle, and interviews, and am currently in the middle of an appearance-by-appearance description of possibly his greatest character ever?

Maybe...

I mean it's not like I'm following him on twitter or stalking his house or anything.

So what if he was born 9 months before me and is exactly my height?

He's awesome - and here's yet another example why...


I mostly admire him because he's one of those actors that knows exactly where he stands in the eyes of fans...because he is one himself.


I'll go so far as to say that he's the next William Shatner, because who wouldn't want a copy of him singing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" or "Rocket Man"?

I'm even thinking of buying the Richard Castle novels...

Maybe I need help...

Maybe...but he is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment