Friday, March 30, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen..."Weird Al" Yankovic

I had the joy of introducing my daughter to the certified genius that is "Weird Al" Yankovic not too long ago.

When I use the words "certified genius" and "Weird Al" in the same sentence, people like my wife look at me sideways.

To all of those people, I submit the following...



This is the video to his song "Polka Face" which is a medley of over 14 different songs from artists including Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Pink all set to a traditional Polka song. It was released on his Alpocalypse album in 2011 and is yet another masterpiece.

In fact, just recently I caught my daughter singing "Eat It".

The interesting thing? I never showed her that video. Hmmmmmm....

By the way, I'm still waiting for the Glee tribute episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment