Friday, August 7, 2015

WTF? Friday...8/7/2015

 
Well...I'm confused.

I was planning on talking about the (ahem) "update" that stated Tatum is in fact playing the role.

Or the fact that Fant4stic comes out this weekend.

Or even the Deadpool Red-Band trailer...the one I couldn't access on our smart TV because Adorkette connected it to her YouTube account. Since she's a minor, YouTube blocked it from her me.

W...T...F...?

Stan, I love you man. 
And believe me - I don't hold any of this against you. In fact, I'm extremely happy for you and the fact that your creative genius won't be leaving Hollywood anytime soon. (True, you had absolutely nothing to do with Deadpool's creation...or Gambit's...but that's beside the point.) It just sucks that I have to put up with other studios' ideas and input over entities that should belong...
...under the one roof of the House of Ideas.

The House that Lee...and Kirby...and Ditko...and Everett...and Romita built.

No comments:

Post a Comment