Friday, August 14, 2015

WTF? Friday...8/14/2015

So I'm rewatching Captain America...
...and goddamn Schmidt's car is nice...
...when it occurred to me:
they really messed this guy up in Winter Soldier.
In CA: TFA, Zola's played as a squeamish mouse. He dreads Schmidt's actions and tactics, and even winces when Schmidt shoots that guy who didn't "fight to the last man". I get that, and it works really well considering Schmidt's personality.
But in CA: TWS
even though he is more like this (which was awesome),
Zola came off as some evil mastermind in his own right.
Like it was his idea to secretly work with the Allies and infiltrate Hydra into the mechanics of the SSR/S.H.I.E.L.D.
W...T...F...?
This guy didn't even like saying "Hail Hydra", so why would he take it upon himself to lead the organization in this direction.
I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to watch Winter Soldier again...like I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment