Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Wonder Woman Trailer...

THAT WAS SICK!
Holy f**king crap. Summer 2017. DAMN!
Okay...okay. Whew. My thoughts:
  • LOVED the look of the lasso. Seems to act more like a whip than a lasso, but the glowing? F**KING BRILLIANT!
  • I've mentioned before that I understand why they went with WWI instead of WWII. It totally works to separate it from Captain America. Especially since she's also using a shield.
  • Her using a shield. It may be shaped like Captain America's, but that's it. She uses hers in a totally different way. Like a sled...A F**KING SLED!
  • And how about those fight scenes. It feels like Captain America meets 300, but I'm not complaining. At all. 
  • Two words: Etta. Candy. They had Diana. They had Steve. They didn't have to have Etta. They did anyway. Awesome.
  • I didn't see an invisible plane...but that doesn't mean there isn't an invisible plane. Get me?
  • Where is Lynda Carter? (*ahem*) I said...WHERE? IS? LYNDA? CARTER?

No comments:

Post a Comment