Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Doctor Strange trailer...

DAMN!
I'm pissed about the accent though. With all the changes they're making for this film, why Strange couldn't be British and just working in America I have no idea.
Thoughts:
  • Having Baron Mordo a good guy? Okay, but I beg you Marvel Studios, let him say "burgundy..." just once. Okay, twice.
  • Having Wi-Fi in Tibet or wherever makes my eye twitch.
  • I have no problem with The Ancient One being played by Tilda Swinton.
  • The Eye of Agamotto is f**king beautiful. 
  • The Cloak of Levitation is f**king gorgeous.
  • The music is f**king sick!
  • I get the feeling Rachel McAdams' character will return as Clea, and Mads Mikkelsen's character will become the corporeal host of Dormammu. 
  • My one problem is that the "alternate reality" visuals look too much like Inception for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment