Saturday, July 16, 2016

Character Reviews of a different type

Dear Adorkification Readers,

I've been having fun putting together Character Reviews of comic characters that have been translated to live-action, but they take time. Not only that, but there aren't a lot to choose from (right now anyways). I've been on the fence for a while now about limiting myself to just those characters, but the little voice just kept saying "do others". 

So that's what I'm gonna do.

In order to differentiate these types of reviews, I'll be adding 'Marvel', 'DC' or some other publishing company in the Post title - so that you have a better idea what type of Character Review you're reading.

This should have the added benefit of increasing my post count. 

While I've got you here, I want to thank you for your readership. It's one thing to form my thoughts into words and type them onto a blank screen. It's another to have strangers actually read them.

As always, I encourage feedback, thoughts, responses, opinions and all that. 

Thanks again,

Your Friendly, Neighborhood Adorkification

No comments:

Post a Comment