Friday, May 20, 2016

Well, they finally did it...(WTF? Friday 5/20/2016)

...they finally killed off 'Ward'.
Oops. Sorry.
There we go...
I know I've bitched about the show in the past (and yes, I'm still working on my Deep Emotions review of S1E3), but this these episode(s) did nothing for me. Inhumans? Who cares.
 Seeing that skyline again was kinda cool though.
 Meanwhile, this guy is one of the only two characters from the books still in the show.
W...T...F...?
And she wanted to get back with Ward!
You got it Jean-Luc. This show's in trouble.
 She's gone, 
 He's dead.
 He's dead.
 She's dead.
 I thought for sure he was gonna die.
 Dead.
 Dead.
And I can't even remember. Did she die early on in this season?
And where's he been hiding?
So now what? With Season 3 over and Agent Carter gone too, will they move to Netflix where we can finally get what we've been asking for: television shows set in the MCU that actually feel like they're in the MCU?
I get that in the comics, S.H.I.E.L.D. was kinda off to the side of the MU. They didn't deal with the Avengers, Defenders, or Guardians of the Galaxy on a regular bases. They dealt with HYDRA... 
...and MAN have they dealt with HYDRA...
...but they also fought AIM, Roxxon, THEM, The Maggia, Baron Frickin' Von Strucker, Kingpin, Scorpio and Zodiac (remember them? 'Cause these guys sure have). Where the hell are they?
EXACTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment