Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Movie Roundup...5/16/2016

 Uhhh...is it morning?
(sigh) Okay Pepe. Hit me.
Wha..?
Really? (sips coffee)
 Oh. You know, Hollywood's really gotta stop doing that.
I don't care. I mean yeah, Kevin Bacon, but still...
...tell me that wouldn't have been cooler.

It's still in theaters? And made another $200,000? Waitaminute,
let me check the foreign market.
Deadpool made only $37 million more there than in the States. Pretty cool. But taking a closer look at the contributing countries reveals some interesting tidbits:
The U.K. spent the most, over $53 million. This makes me laugh, because I didn't think they enjoyed that kind of humor. Second biggest spender?
Australia. $33.3 million.
Okay, cool, but...
...where the hell's Canada in all this?
They must include Canada with their U.K. numbers. Which sucks. 

What else Pepe?
They've made another $535,000 in the U.S., and is now $868.8 million worldwide? Good for them.

Huh?
Wha?
$940.89 million? Worldwide? In 10 days?
Holy. F**king. S#!t.

I gotta say something here.
I liked Civil War, but I didn't love it. There was no "villain" to defeat. No evil plan to stop. Just a bunch of politics (which wouldn't have happened if they looked at who was really responsible for everything) to justify everyone's favorite hero fighting everyone else's favorite hero. 
F**k that noise. I want villains. 
 DEAD!
DEAD!
 DEAD!
DEAD!
DEAD!
DESTROYED!
DEAD/DESTROYED?
 DEAD?
STILL ON THE THRONE?
 WHERE?
WHEN?
WHAT ABOUT HIM?
OR HIM?
IS HE STILL IN PRISON?
OR THIS GUY?
 AND WHAT ABOUT HIM?

Is what I'm saying.

But aside from all that, Marvel Studios is kicking ass at the box office, and it is GLORIOUS!
But so help me if Doc Ock or Green Goblin get killed...

No comments:

Post a Comment