Friday, March 18, 2016

One Big General WTF? (WTF? Friday...3/18/2016)

This sums up my week.

First, I need to apologize for not posting my Monday Movie Roundup for this week. I started it, gathered my stats, organized my thoughts...somewhat...and set it aside to add images later. Things happened, work happened, and I realized Wednesday that I never got back to it.

So what happened? Well...you know that car we got? The 'Transforming the Transformer Plan B' car? I took it to work Monday, left it in the parking lot, and came out after closing to find a police officer's card sticking out of the door. Someone had backed into my parked car. 

The Good: the guilty party had in fact called the police and left info. The Bad: said officer went off-duty at 2 am, and wouldn't be back until today. So I spent the week getting an estimate (about $2,000) and surviving the week. 
All well and good...until yesterday. Aaand what happened yesterday?
Crapped...out...
W...T...F...?

Well...
...at least Season 2 is out.
Mrs. Adorkification and I have seen Episode 1, and it was AWESOME. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to talk to a cop about a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment