Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Clarification of Adorkification 2...

My daughter and I are continuing our enjoyment of The Big Bang Theory (thank you Netflix).

Now many consider this a Nerd show...or a Geek show...or a Nerd/Geek combo show...to which I heartily agree.

But it is also a Dork show, and I can prove it:

In the latter half of Season One of TBBT, Penny enters the guys' apartment and gives them a series of Trivial Pursuit questions about things outside Leonard's and Sheldon's comfort zone including questions about 60's and 70's television shows and People magazine.

Needless to say, neither of them could answer the questions - which was the joke.

I knew four out of five.

I turned to my daughter and said "See, a Dork would know the answers."

My wife, who was in the other room, said "Exactly!"


I am a Dork...and this is my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment