Friday, October 28, 2011

Bedbugs...

I'm a traveler by nature. I like going to new places and doing new things. One thing that's been holding me back...is money But the other thing has been bedbugs.

I bring this up because my last Great Excursion to a Great New Thing was the trip I took to Boston last fall for the Wizard New England Comic Con at Hynes Convention Center. And the reason I/ve been dragging my feet writing about it has been...

That was the biggest disappointment about the trip.

My wife, who hates travelling, forced me to check my mattress (which I did) put my suitcase on the desk in the room (which I also did) and keep everything wrapped in plastic (which I also also did).

It's a good thing I listened to her, because I was lucky enough not to bring them home with me. But they were there, and they were nasty.

I hope to go back to Boston for another convention at some point...but I'll do a little more research into where to stay next time.

So - there's the worst part of the event over and done with!

Now on to the rest of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment