Thursday, October 27, 2011

16 Days and Counting...

For the first time I can remember, there's going to be a full-on 3-day comic convention in downtwon Portland, Maine.

This is huge.

I went to Wizard Con in Boston last year (which I still haven't commented about) and missed out on the other Boston Con the first weekend of May this year.

By the way, there was no New England Wizard Con this year.

It's from 11/11 through 11/13 2011. There's going to be a rave Friday night, events and movie showings throughout Saturday...including Blade Runner...and ends Sunday night with a wrap-up party at Geno's Rock Club.

This is awesome, and I'm gonna call in dead to work.

Good thing my wife likes Blade Runner. Happy Birthday sweetie!

It's hosted/run by the guys at Coast City Comics (634 Congress St. Portland, Maine)

Check it out at: wehatetshirts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment