Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WTF?

The Avengers Movie

It’s been bugging me for a while that Marvel Studios only has the rights to make Avengers-based movies. My dream was for the other three pillars of the Marvel Universe - The X-Men, Spidey and the FF - to return to their rightful owners so Marvel movies would be made through Marvel Studios until the end of time. But thanks to Fox’s success with X-Men: First Class and Sony’s The Amazing Spider-Man coming out this summer, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Then I started thinking…Wolverine’s been an Avenger. So has Beast. Reed and Sue have been members too. Spider-Man as well.

Maybe sticking with The Avengers isn’t such a bad idea.

Could this have been Marvel’s plan all along?

I mean if you think about it, anyone can be an Avenger…even Ghost Rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment