Friday, March 12, 2010

I’m Going!


I’m planning to attend the New England Wizard Comic Con from Friday 10/1, through Sunday 10/3 in Boston…

…and they’re looking for volunteers.

I have no idea when they’ll need me.
I have no idea what they’ll have me do.

What I do know is that they’ll want me for a minimum of 10 hours over the course of the show.

The times of the event over all three days haven’t been posted yet, but the Toronto Con is from 12 to 8 Friday, 10 to 7 Saturday and 10 to 5 Sunday, so I’m assuming they’re looking for help as early as 10 am Friday.

No one is slated to appear yet, and the only event scheduled so far is the presenting of the Inkwell Awards...



...which until now have only been presented online. Now I don’t know much about today’s inkers…or inkers in general, but I’ll be well versed by Con time.

I’ll keep updating this info as it comes in, but one thing is for certain:

No matter what events take place, no matter who is planned to appear, no matter how many vendors take part…

…I’m Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment