Monday, January 11, 2010

Underworld - Rise of the Lycans

I saw this movie last night after much debate because I was a big fan of the first movie, and a so-so fan of the second. I knew it was a prequel, and I'm all about vampires and werewolves that have nothing to do with teen angst.

But when I saw this, I was surprised by how "ehh-ish" it was.

I saw the female lead, whose name I can't remember now, before in Doomsday, which I thought was pretty good. Here she looks like she's having trouble talking with those fangs in her mouth.

Bill Nighy's best role was in Love Actually.

Actually - I'm not really focused on reviewing this right now as I've been up for less than an hour and I have to be at work for 8 am.

What I am trying to do is post one blog a day. So in that sense, this counts. I promise to get better at this. It's one of my Resolutions of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment