Friday, March 10, 2017

WTF? Friday...3/10/2017

Mornin' Joe...
So as I was telling Pepe, Logan made $237.8 million worldwide over opening weekend. Well, that number has risen to $300,649,174 over 6 days. That puts it firmly in ninth place within the X-Men franchise. It's about $53 million away from taking #8 away from X-Men: First Class, and roughly $73 million more is needed to beat X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
You heard me - X-MO:W made more worldwide than X-M:FC.
But...getting back to Logan...
What I didn't know was that this film is the third collaboration between Jackman and director James Mangold. I mean yeah, he directed The Wolverine waaaaay back in 2013, but even waaaaay-er back in 2001 he directed Kate and Leopold
So Mangold knows his Jackman.
And no. I haven't seen it yet. I'm waiting for a weekday off so I can see it before picking Adorkette up after school. One More Week...One More Week!
Have a good weekend Joe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment