Monday, February 8, 2010

Saints 31, Colts 17

I love football. Not the sport the rest of the world calls it. American Football.

I live in Maine, so the Patriots are my team.

They didn’t make it to the Super Bowl this year though.

The Colts did.

I hate the Colts.

Not just hate.

Despise.

Detest.

With the burning intensity of a thousand suns is how much I hate, despise and detest the Colts.

To me, they are what the Yankees are to Red Sox fans.

Any team that plays against them is who I root for.

I had to work last night, so of course I miss the game.

When I woke up this morning, I had to see the final score. And with one eye closed, ready for the dread of yet another Colts Super Bowl victory, I looked it up online.

Saints 31, Colts 17

This is going to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment