Wednesday, February 8, 2017

So. Logan (2017)...

Here are my thoughts - 
1) The "bad guys" are Reavers.
No. Not those Reavers.
Those Reavers.
I know, but stay with me here...
2) 
That actress, Dafne Keen, is indeed X-23.
I know this is all common knowledge. But again, stay with me.

3) It's been made clear in the trailers that this film takes place in Texas...
...as opposed to the Australian Outback. Which would have been cooler.

4) 
Stewart's Xavier appearance tells me this is taking place before Days of Future Past.
Which means one of two things:
5a) The movie ends with this timeline being wiped out of existence, making it moot, and a new timeline begins with a new, younger Logan (played by a new, younger actor) growing up.
OR...
5b) The movie ends with this timeline being wiped out of existence, making it moot, and a new timeline begins with a new, younger X-Men team watching "The Incident" in New York on television.
Damn right.

Either way, we're gonna see a LOT more X-23 on the screen.

But you know what will most likely happen?
The film will end with some lame-ass tie-in with Legion.
'Cause desperate times...

No comments:

Post a Comment